Information for POSTGRADUATE Students
- As the post-graduate students you will get a username and password to access your courses. You have to type your password in the Login block available in the home page or using the login page.
- Your username is the registration number but all the letters in Simple letters.
- Your courses are listed under "My courses" in the left pane or "my enrolled courses" block in the home page OR in the Dashboard.
- Use the left navigation pane to navigate with the site.
Your FEeLS profile
- You can access your FEeLS profile by clicking "Profile" in the user menu at top right corner (near to the name).
- You can update only the email and rest of the filled details should be kept as it is.
- Always update your profile to include a working email.
Resetting the password if it is not remember
- If you can't remember your password; click the Password reset/ Forgot password link in the home page to receive a mail to your inbox with a link to reset the password.
- Remember the link will receive to the mail that is available in the FEeLS profile.
- The link is only valid for 24 hours only.
FEeLS PG Helpdesk
- Send a mail to "email@example.com" related any matters on FEeLS with your Registration number. It will take minimum one working day to get back to you with the solution.
- Electrical postgraduate students have to contact the PG coordinator or PG office.
Last modified: Saturday, 13 February 2021, 9:53 AM