Dear Exam Candidate,
- Check the FEeLS access of the subject that you are going to sit for the exam. If the FEeLS course page is not available for you, you will not be able to access the Exam page in FoEOAS. If you can't access the relevant course page send a mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" on or before Sunday 30th May 2021 with your registration number and the missing course code.
- For the proctored exam, two technical support channels are available; zoom room and a WhatsApp group. Report your problem in one of the channels with your registration number and the course code.
- For the take-home exams use the WhatsApp group to report your problem with your registration number and the course code.
- The link to the WhatsApp group is already available on the FoEOAS home page.
- Link to the Technical Support Zoom room for proctored exams will be available 45 minutes before the exam starting time on the FoEOAS home page.
- If you didn't receive the admission yet contact email@example.com
- If you couldn't upload the signed declaration form, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the reason for delaying it,
- Contact your course coordinator, if there's a query about the exam structure.